Manage Scrum teams properly
As an executive, project manager, developer, tester, product manager, business analyst or consultant you have certainly heard of the advantages of Scrum. Maybe you are sceptical towards all the claims and hype around Scrum and agile software development.
THE training IS AIMED AT
WHAT YOU LEARN
In detail we dedicate our time to the following topics:
- What is Scrum
- Agile values and principles
- Scrum Framwework: Responsibilities of the roles, meetings and additional ingredients
- Retrospective as a part of a continuous improvement process
- From Vision to Product Backlog
- Organised self-organisation in a team
- Estimation & Planning
- Scrum Flow: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospektive
- CSM Certification and Scrum Alliance
- Additional topics as requested, such as Scaling and team development
With successful participation you will granted to the Certified ScrumMaster™ Online Assessment of the Scrum Alliance® and a 2-year membership at the Scrum Alliance®. The Online-Assessment is not an exam in a traditional way, but rather an evaluation of the current knowledge in Scrum. The certificate is valid for 2 years. Afterwards you can extend the the Certified ScrumMaster™ certificate and Scrum Alliance membership without any additional training. Additionally you have the possibility to receive further certifications such as the Certified Scrum Professional.
Please finde here more detailed information on the certification program of the Scrum Alliance.
After this training you will:
- Understand how Scrum works
- Feel why Scrum works
- Realise how you can apply Scrum
In short, you will be able to start with your first Scrum project, to improve the results of an existing Scrum project and to answer the important question if Scrum is suitable for your organisation.
Content of the Trainings
- extra additional training day
- extra time for individual questions and answers
- extra time for practice and scenarios
- extra practices, tips and experiences
- extra topical issues like Kanban, moderation, organisational development
Our next trainings
We can also provide training on your own premises – tailored to your individual requirements, working methods and tools. Contact us!
- 10% early-bird discount up to one month before the training.
- Our General Terms and Conditions apply.