Develop Scrum products optimally
Have you read up on Scrum or XP or already carried out an agile project and thought "sounds nice, but...!" How can I plan the project? When will it be finished? How do I direct the project and how do I negotiate with the team? How much will it cost? How do I make an offer for the project?
THE training IS AIMED AT
WHAT YOU LEARN
Following reading material should be used as preparation of the training:
- User Stories Applied; Mike Cohn
- Agile Estimating and Planning; Mike Cohn
Nachdem Sie diesen Kurs absolviert haben, sind Sie in der Lage, mit Hilfe Ihres Scrum-Teams ein agiles Projekt zu führen, von der Vision bis zum erfolgreichen Abschluss.
How can I plan the project? How do I direct the project and how do I negotiate with the team? How much will it cost? How do I make an offer for the project? How do I proceed if price, deadline & scope have to be fixed at project start? How do I live up to my task as a product owner?
In this training we deal intensively with agile planning and we show you, how you can develop successfully products with agile working methods
On the one hand we will deal with the foundations with Scrum:
- What is Scrum?
- Agile values and principles
- Scrum Framework: responsibilities of roles, meetings and further ingredients
- Retrospective as part of a continuous improvement process
- From the vision to the product backlog
- Organised self-organisation of the team
- Estimate and planning
- Scrum Flow: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective
- CSM certification and Scrum Alliance
On the other hand we will dig deeper in the area of the Product Owner with following topics:
- Tasks, rights and obligations of a product owner
- Create products that impress clients and users
- Management of a self-organised team
- Incorporate quality – From specification to test to approval
- Line management, Stakeholder and the Scrum team
- Create and prioritise the product backlog
- Estimate project duration, define milestones
- Progress monitoring
- Scaling: handle large projects
- Contracting and the infamous fixed price proposal
- The agile offer
- The agile specification sheet – Tender agile projects
- Communication and reporting
- Scrum in the enterprise: process improvements and portfolios
- Pitfalls: what can I do wrong as a product owner
Content of the Trainings
- extra additional training day
- extra time for individual questions and answers
- extra time for practice and scenarios
- extra practices, tips and experiences
- extra topical issues like Kanban, moderation, organisational development
Our next trainings
We can also provide training on your own premises – tailored to your individual requirements, working methods and tools. Contact us!
- 10% early-bird discount up to one month before the training.
- Our General Terms and Conditions apply.