Tools to engage your people
Organisations expect their employees to be “servant leaders” and “system thinkers” but no one explains to us on a Monday morning exactly how this works. “Motivate employees” and “impress customers” is crucial but not practical enough to simply be applied. Managers in particular but also every other team member should know "how" these crucial things tangibly work, since most problems in organisations are management problems.
THE training IS AIMED AT
The workshop is a continuation of the Management 3.0 training, so we recommend that you have already completed a Management 3.0 training session or have engaged with the topic in detail before.
WHAT YOU LEARN
- How do we measure team performance?
- How do we determine salaries and bonuses?
- How do we define job titles and carrier paths?
- Are there useful alternatives to performance evaluations?
- How can we motivate our employees?
- How can we change the culture of our organisation?
This training is based on Jürgen Appelo’s book, Management WorkoutM. We lead you through the training and show you how his methods – and many other real-life strategies – work. You can find out more about it here.
- Agile Executive Coach & Founder
+41 44 515 88 99Contact form
We can also provide training on your own premises – tailored to your individual requirements, working methods and tools. Contact us!