Agile Leadership Practices
"First of all, diversity rocks! Thanks to some background reading and YouTube videos, I already knew what to expect from Management 3.0. But – as is so often the case – the reality proved superior to pure theory, and I was lucky enough to spend two really interesting, entertaining days with a diverse pragmatic solutions team and their Management 3.0 training programme."
Rico Blumenthal, System Manager, RUAG Schweiz AG
THE training IS AIMED AT
WHAT YOU LEARN
We will introduce you to the theory of complexity as an agile mindset. You will be able to successfully assemble, develop and lead agile teams. You will learn to motivate your employees, foster their self organisation
and derive an effective agile organisation from it. Your experience will be rounded off by guidance on how to successfully change your working environment.
The training is split into eight modules:
- Agile Management
- Basics of complexity-thinking
- Energising People
- Empowering Teams
- Aligning Constraints
- Developing Competence
- Growing Structure
- Managing Change
After the training, you will receive a Management 3.0 certificate, all slides in German and a photo protocol of all additional documents. Lunch and refreshments are included.
This training supports you as a manager to succeed in agile organisations!
Watch this video to see one of the tools and how this can work:
- Agile Executive Coach & Founder
- Agile Executive Coach & Managing Partner
- Agile Innovation Coach & Managing Partner
Our next trainings
We can also provide training on your own premises – tailored to your individual requirements, working methods and tools. Contact us!
- 10% early-bird discount up to one month before the training.
- 10% discount for members of swissICT (please specify when registering)
- Alumni benefit from an exclusive refresher discount of 50% (please specify when registering)
- Our General Terms and Conditions apply.