From Vision to Backlog
Scrum stipulates for all requirements of a product to be recorded on the product backlog. But it doesn't clearly show how we can make a product backlog lively. This is where we fill in throughout this training. You will experience how to systematically analyse, elevate, structure and record product requirements into executable specifications through a universal example.
What you learn
You will learn how to plan and measure the progress of an agile product development. You will furthermore learn, how to secure the outward quality of a product for an upcoming release with the help of agile development processes.
This training will help you do the right things - effectively.
- Produkt vision
- Stakeholder analysis
- Describe requirements in user stories
- Structuring the product backlog
- Domain modelling
- Product and release planning
- Describe acceptance tests ready for automation
- Testing vs. Checking (Test automation)
Particularly suitable for
What you get
- Training material: PDF in English
What you should prepare
- 10% off for early bookings up to 1 month before the training.
- 10% discount for members of swissICT (please note on the registration)
Who We Are
- Agile Executive Coach & Founder