Get your team ready for Scrum
Get to know the most important principles and values of Scrum through examples and practical exercises. This training is the ideal starting point to begin using Scrum as an agile development framework with your team.
THE training IS AIMED AT
No practical experience with agile methods is required; however, it helps to be a little familiar with agile principles and practices.
No practical experience with agile methods is required; however, it helps to be familiar with agile principles and practices.
WHAT YOU LEARN
- Agile vs. traditional
- Roles in Scrum: Scrum Master, product owner, development team
- Meetings: sprint planning, sprint review, daily Scrum, retrospectives
- Artefacts: backlog, taskboard, burndown
- How do you ensure quality?
- Estimation, planning and process
- When and where is Scrum implemented?
After successfully completing the course, you will receive a certificate of participation, the presentations as PDFs in English and a photo protocol.
- Agile Executive Coach & Founder
- Agile Coach & Scrum Master
- Agile Innovation Coach & Managing Partner
Still Questions Fragen?
+41 44 515 88 99Contact form
We can also provide training on your own premises – tailored to your individual requirements, working methods and tools. Contact us!